The Links at Divi Aruba opened on October 31, 2004. This 9-hole ocean view golf course offers play over water and beautifully landscaped lagoons. The course architect is Litten/Viola J.V., Boyton Beach, Florida. The golf clubhouse houses a pro shop and two restaurants; Mulligans Golf Café, Bar & Restaurant and Windows on Aruba Restaurant, best in steaks and fish on the island.
• 2 par 5 holes, 5 par 4 holes, 2 par 3 holes
• Three tee boxes per hole
Gold Tee 2,952 yards
White Tee 2,660 yards
Red Tee 2,273 yards
• 6 holes play over water or along lagoons
• Course marked with distance markers for 200, 150 &100 yards, as well as distance markings on sprinkler heads
• Ecologically- and player-friendly Paspalum grass
• Course open to the public
• Beverage station after holes 3 and 6
• No caddie service; cart mandatory
• Dress code requires collared shirts by men and women, sleeveless shirts may be worn by women only and must have a collar, no jeans or “cut-offs” allowed, golf length shorts are permitted
GOLF AND TENNIS LEARNING CENTER
- Golf lessons provided by Don Ross “Feel Golf” school golf professional
- Driving range area (in net)
- Chipping area
- Bunker practice area
- Golf equipment and accessories
- Club repair and re-gripping facility
- Tennis clinics and lessons provided by tennis professionals from Aruba Tennis
- Tennis equipment and accessories
- Golf and tennis lessons for individuals and groups
- Individual instruction
- Group instruction for three or four persons
- Several packages on-course instruction, etc
GOLF CLUBHOUSE FACILITIES AND RESTAURANTS
Offering golf equipment and accessories, men’s and women’s logo apparel and other quality merchandise. Open from 6:45 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
Mulligan’s Café, Bar Restaurant
Open-air restaurant overlooking holes number 1 and 9; positioned 9 feet above practice putting greens and surrounded by waterfall. Light breakfast menu; daylong casual dining menu; service from 6:30 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. Bar open till 1 a.m.
Windows on Aruba Restaurant
Stylish glass-wrapped contemporary setting, showcasing full views of ocean and golf course, with night lighting of first and ninth hole; circular dining room with open kitchen. Menu features best in steaks and fish on the island; seating for 120. Dinner, Tuesday to Sunday from 6-11 pm. Lunch, Monday through Friday 12 pm – 3 pm. Sunday Brunch 11:30 am – 2:00 pm.