- 2 par 5 holes, 5 par 4 holes, 2 par 3 holes
- Three tee boxes per hole
Gold Tee 2,952 yards
White Tee 2,660 yards
Red Tee 2,273 yards
- Six holes play over water or along lagoons
- Course marked with distance markers for 200, 150 & 100 yards, as well as distance markings on sprinkler heads
- Ecologically friendly and player-friendly Paspalum grass
- Course open to the public
- Beverage station after holes 3 and 6
- No caddie service; cart mandatory
- Dress code requires collared shirts by men and women. Sleeveless shirts may be worn by women only and must have a collar. No jeans or “cut-offs” allowed. Golf length shorts are permitted.
GOLF AND TENNIS LEARNING CENTER
- Golf lessons provided by Don Ross “Feel Golf” school golf professional
- Driving range area (in net)
- Chipping area
- Bunker practice area
- Golf equipment and accessories
- Club repair and re-gripping facility
- Tennis clinics and lessons provided by tennis professionals from Aruba Tennis
- Tennis equipment and accessories
- Pro Shop offering apparel, accessories, clubs, bags, shoes, rental equipment and more
- Golf and tennis lessons for individuals and groups, pricing information can be located here.
- Individual instruction
- Group instruction for three or four persons
- Several packages available for on-course instruction, etc.
- Pro Shop offering apparel, accessories, clubs, bags, shoes, rental equipment and more.
Mulligan’s Golf Cafe, Bar & Restaurant, overlooking the first and ninth holes, features an open-air terrace positioned nine feet above the practice putting greens. It is surrounded by a waterfall. The focal point of the kitchen is a pizza oven. Mulligan’s serves a light breakfast menu and day-long casual dining menu with service from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Windows on Aruba is a stylish glass-wrapped contemporary restaurant showcasing full views of the ocean and our golf course. Evening lighting illuminates the ninth hole and a circular dining room with elevated two-story atrium. The menu is contemporary, chef-driven American cuisine. Windows on Aruba seats 120 and serves lunch, dinner and royal Sunday brunch. Experience Windows on Aruba online at www.windowsonaruba.com.